The Admissions Process
We are excited about your interest in applying to the Wonderland Montessori School (WMS). While the 2015-2016 admissions season has come to a close, we are still accepting applications for a limited amount of openings.
1 - Download the application below and fill it up
2 - Schedule parent and child visits ( You can call us or fill the contact form)
WMS cannot accept children with high temperatures, a contagious virus, diarrhoea, vomiting or infectious diseases such as chicken pox, measles, etc. them for two days before attending WMS
A child receiving antibiotics must be on them for two days before attending.
Please notify the school of contraction of any communicable disease as soon as possible so that notices of possible exposure can be given to all parents/guardians. .
Should your child require medication during the school day, a form must be completed and signed in advance..
If your Child has allergies or dietary requirements please remind staff on Party days
- Children will be offered a piece of fruit, cereal or toast in the morning.
- Afternoon snack, a sandwich, rice cakes, toasted sandwich etc. A piece of fruit and cookie also.
- It is advisable that children attending WMS for full day care have one hot meal.
- Please provide water or milk and two small items of food for you child, to be placed in a small bag with the child's name on it as snacks have to be removed from lunch bags and placed in the fridge. This avoids confusion and upset for your child when he removes his lunch from the fridge..
- Healthy snacks please.
- WMS provides an afternoon snack for the after school children and a piece of fruit and cookie..
The outdoor environment holds all that is of value to the growing and learning child. Taking risks is an important element of play and physical development. The design of our outdoor area allows for a degree of risk
To avoid your child becoming anxious, please collect your child punctually. Class finishes at 12.30p.m
Each child must be signed in and signed out.
Please notify staff if a change in the usual person is collecting your child.
Any accident that might occur will be recorded in our accident book and signed by a staff member and parent.
Please Inform me in advance of your child's Birthday.
Please provide a Healthy snack and water or milk.
Infections, Colds etc. spread quickly in this child centred environment, Please take this into consideration. Children may not attend WMS for the first two day on antibiotics.
If a child is to be collected by an adult other than a parent/guardian the staff at WMS must be informed in advance by the parent.
To avoid your child becoming anxious please collect you child punctually
Full Day Care
• Opening times 8:15am
• Closing times 6:00pm
Montessori, Class and Play group
• School Starts: 9:00am
• Class finishes at: 12:30pm
• Collection by: 12:45pm
Montessori ECCE Class
• School Starts: 9:00am
• Class finishes at: 12:00pm
• School Starts: 14:00pm
• Class finishes at: 17:00pm